Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Herby Goodness


I have the house to myself tonight and a project for work due tomorrow, so dinner possibilities were limited to what I could concoct from existing groceries. (Per my recent whining, I refused to go out again and I used the little down time I had to take pup to the dog park so the grocery store was not going to happen). I had a moment of inspiration, and undying appreciation for my already-flourishing herb garden - thanks to the farmer's market for the basil and my house's previous owner for the chives. Some chopped herbs stirred into leftover goat cheese from the popper experiment and poof - not your average grilled cheese. If I'd had fresh tomato it would have been perfect. The photo doesn't do it justice, and sorry for the bite...I couldn't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment