Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hanging it up

Although this has been obvious for quite some time, I've decided to put Green Peccadilloes to bed.  I've struggled for some time to keep up the inspiration to write new and interesting things and have just fallen short.  I have gained so much respect for the folks that can continue to write on a regular basis and have something to actually say.  It's very hard work.

This has been a fun experiment for the past two years and I've learned a lot, from writing, reading, engaging with those of you who were kind enough to read and from trying to stay creative.  The blog also served as an important outlet during some times when I really needed it.  So, many, many thanks to those of you who read what I had to say and offered input along the way.  It really was a lot of fun!

3 comments: