Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Rant




I'm probably going to get myself sued for this (or, I would if anyone actually read this blog) but I just need to bitch about something. It's been one of those weeks. I've been scoping around other blogs trying to figure out how this is done, read interesting stuff, learn new tricks, etc and I of course gravitate toward the healthy, foodie types. Anyway, some random "healthy eating" blog which shall remain nameless went on and on about how yummy and healthy a particular processed insta-dessert is. Granted the author was paid to do so, but I would have been ok with "yummy" and "chocolately" but "healthy" based only on the fat and calorie count nearly put me over the edge. To illustrate my point:






Let me be clear, to each his own. Just because I choose to avoid processed food full of 27 different iterations of corn most of the time doesn't mean I begrudge those who choose a different path. And don't get me wrong - I indulge in fake food from time to time, but I don't pretend it's healthy just because it only has 150 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment