Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

One thing that unquestionably makes my day is a little dog park time with my pup. He's been an unflappable companion and makes me smile every single day. He even loves to hang out in the kitchen with me, but I suspect that's for selfish reasons.

We haven't been able to hit up the park in quite a while due to all the rain and the inevitable mud pits that come along with it. Today was a challenge and there was nowhere I wanted to be more than in the sunshine at the park with Wonderpup. I had planned to work late, but instead I snuck home to whisk my guy off to an impromptu play date as a mental health break for me and a "thanks for being a buddy" treat for him.

Apparently, the mud puddles are not dried up ... I wish I could say this was the worst of it, but then he discovered full head/mud immersion.

No comments:

Post a Comment