Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Well, I suppose I went home and ate cheese last night - but in the best possible way. And it's about 12 steps above biting into a brick of cheddar in the Hannaford parking lot. Um, not that I've ever done that.

The best thing about my sad little missive yesterday is DelSo tipped me off to an evening farmer's market in the area. I can't believe I missed it, especially since my market visit frequency this summer has been much hindered by our time at the lake. (which is great, don't get me wrong, but I'm out of town nearly every weekend) I'm so looking forward to next week. (and...if you're not reading DelSo's work - you should!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you - that is so nice of you to say. I appreciate your words so much that I won't mind sharing peaches with you.

    ReplyDelete